Digital Education Pathfinder
Digital Education Pathfinder In order to provide a compact overview of the many educational opportunities offered by Science City Darmstadt, a Digital Education Pathfinder is being provided for all interested citizens.
In order to provide a compact overview of the many educational opportunities offered by Science City Darmstadt, a Digital Education Pathfinder is being provided for all interested citizens. This easy-to-use platform (www.bildungswegweiser.darmstadt.de) provides an overview of the complex and multilayered landscape of Darmstadt’s adult education offerings in Darmstadt, which makes information on locations and measures clearly structured and intuitively usable. The platform comprises locations, educational providers and educational measures in the field of adult education and represents an objective source of information across educational institutions. The aim of Darmstadt’s Digital Education Pathfinder is to cross link the individual educational needs of Darmstadt’s citizens with existing offerings in order to provide citizens with a service that is simple, quickly accessible and free of charge. Qualification and education needs are determined individually using filter questions and suitable education offers are then displayed in detail. The conceptual development took place at the Volkshochschule of Science City Darmstadt.
What is the use of
- Transparency and clarity about the educational landscape in Darmstadt
- Information about specific educational pathways, educational venues and extracurricular educational venues.
- Showing as many people as possible ways to learn
- Overview of educational opportunities for educational consultants
Who benefits from it
- Citizens of Darmstadt with different educational needs
- Multipliers: Professionals in the field of educational and social counseling
- Young adults, adults, parents, job seekers, immigrants, employees, employers, adults with career change or advancement interests, career changers, career returnees, those seeking guidance.
What is the schedule
Start: 2nd quarter 2018
End: 4th quarter 2020